Intellectual Property Law
Our intellectual property team is equipped with both practical experience and theoretical knowledge, which enables us to offer high quality legal services to our clients regarding different aspects of intellectual property law. Our intellectual property team works closely with particularly our IT and competition law teams.
Legal services we offer to our clients in this areas cover the followings:
- Providing general counsel services on all aspects of intellectual property law
- Representing our clients before the Turkish Patent Institute with respect to registration, renewal and similar proceedings relating to trademarks, industrial designs, patents and other intellectual property rights
- Managing necessary proceedings before the Ministry for Culture and Tourism and other relevant authorities for the protection of our clients’ copyrights
- Representing our clients in copyright infringement actions and in actions for infringement, invalidity or revocation of industrial property rights, including trademarks, patents and industrial designs.
- Providing legal assistance in drafting and negotiating agreements relating to assignment or license of intellectual property rights or similar transactions.