Information Technology Law
With a specialized team, we offer our clients a first class legal services in the area of information technology (IT) law. We provide consultancy services in various areas of IT law, such as top level domain name (TLD) business, cloud computing, online games, electronic payment systems and electronic money and Internet applications. Our legal services in IT law include, but not limited to:
- Advising on any online business matters,
- Providing legal advices on the application of Law No 5651 on Regulating Broadcasting in the Internet and Fighting against Crimes Committed through Internet Broadcasting and other relevant Turkish legal instruments governing the use of the Internet,
- Representing our clients in proceedings in front of Information and Communication Technologies Authority of Turkey,
- Providing legal assistance to our clients in respect of their applications to, and relations with, ICANN and any other national or international organization having competence over Internet governance,
- Drafting sale, transfer, license and similar agreements relating to domain names and similar virtual properties,
- Representing our clients in proceedings concerning the infringement of intellectual property rights through the Internet.